Skip to main content
Explore & Find Resources
Many of OC Library's online resources are licensed for use by students and employees. You may be prompted to log in with your myOkanagan username and password if you are off-campus.
Annotated Bibliography Assignment
- 3 peer-reviewed sources
- Each source must be a peer-reviewed journal article
- Articles must be:
- less than 10 years old (current)
- Canadian (deal with Canadian content)
- At least 10 pages in length (not including title, notes, and bibliography)
- Include full bibliographic citations of sources followed by a description of the article's findings
- Each annotation should include:
- Article's context (academic background of the author, method of study, geographic context/where the study was based)
- Main argument of the authors (Theoretical basis, conclusion of the study, strength of th study, etc.)
- Limitation of the study
- Discussion of how this will be used in your final project
Writing Annotated Bibliographies
Get Help Now: Chat Live with a Librarian
Get help referencing and citing sources, finding articles and books, identifying academic sources, and more!
Sunday-Thursday 10 a.m - 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site is maintained by the librarians of Okanagan College Library.
If you wish to comment on an individual page, please contact that page's author.
If you have a question or comment about Okanagan College Library's LibGuides site as a whole, please contact the site administrator.