Skip to main content
This guide is a starting point for your research for this class. The tabs above contain information to get you started.
- Planning Searches: info about theses, keywords, search strategies
- Library Starting Points: search boxes, how to's, and tips to get you started
- Recommended Library Resources: recommended databases, e-journals, and books
- Evaluating Information
- Evaluating Resources: questions to guide you in determining if a source is reliable or not
- Scholarly Information: differences between scholarly and non-scholarly information and sources
- Governance: introductory information about Canadian environmental law
- Canada: links to Canadian sources about environmental and water law, including acts and legislation
- BC: links to British Columbian sources about environmental and water law
- Public Health: links connecting public health to water law
- APA - Citing: links and resources to help you with your citations and references
- Help: tutorials, books, and contact information for you to get further assistance
Get Help Now: Chat Live with a Librarian
Get help referencing and citing sources, finding articles and books, identifying academic sources, and more!
Sunday-Thursday 10 a.m - 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site is maintained by the librarians of Okanagan College Library.
If you wish to comment on an individual page, please contact that page's author.
If you have a question or comment about Okanagan College Library's LibGuides site as a whole, please contact the site administrator.