Skip to main content
This guide is a starting point for your research for this class. The tabs above contain information to get you started.
- Planning Searches: info about theses, keywords, search strategies
- Library Starting Points: search boxes, how to's, and tips to get you started
- Recommended Library Resources: recommended databases, e-journals, and books
- Evaluating Information
- Evaluating Resources: questions to guide you in determining if a source is reliable or not
- Scholarly Information: differences between scholarly and non-scholarly information and sources
- Governance: introductory information about Canadian environmental law
- Canada: links to Canadian sources about environmental and water law, including acts and legislation
- BC: links to British Columbian sources about environmental and water law
- Public Health: links connecting public health to water law
- APA - Citing: links and resources to help you with your citations and references
- Help: tutorials, books, and contact information for you to get further assistance
This site is maintained by the librarians of Okanagan College Library.
If you wish to comment on an individual page, please contact that page's author.
If you have a question or comment about Okanagan College Library's LibGuides site as a whole, please contact the site administrator.