Key points to consider:
- What leadership style(s) is utilized by the CEO and management team?
- Leadership traits and behaviors
- How are people motivated or led in the organization?
- How does this company compare to the industry?
- Which specific motivational theories do you think are at work in the organization?
- Which particular leadership paradigm seems most relevant or utilized in the organization; is it situational leadership, visionary leadership?
- How does the environment/industry affect their approach to leadership and motivation?
In your analysis consider if the motivation and leadership approaches are effective.
Searching for information: The databases listed in the research tab of this guide are places where you can begin a search on your CEO and other key management personnel.
- Defining the leadership style of a company begins with finding out information on the CEO.
- Major changes in leadership indicate that the company may be moving in a different direction and is looking for a different leadership style.
This site is maintained by the librarians of Okanagan College Library.
If you wish to comment on an individual page, please contact that page's author.
If you have a question or comment about Okanagan College Library's LibGuides site as a whole, please contact the site administrator.