Skip to Main Content
Who are you selling to?
1. The key elements of the demographics of a customer are age and sex.
2. Individual income, family income, and expenditures are critical elements.
3. Mobility, family structure, and dwellings can be important but are not as important as 1 and 2 above.
4. Any unique features that may be required for your product such as health, specific activity, recreation, or travel.
Visit the following guides for information and statistics on:
- consumer demographics;
- income and expenditure;
- trends and profiles; and more.
This site is maintained by the librarians of Okanagan College Library.
If you wish to comment on an individual page, please contact that page's author.
If you have a question or comment about Okanagan College Library's LibGuides site as a whole, please contact the site administrator.