Skip to Main Content
Welcome! This guide will help you find Okanagan College Library resources for research assignments set by Kelowna-based Adult Upgrading ENGL012 instructors.
Use the tabs (to left) for help with specific resources and citation style (MLA) help.
Use the Library Workshop Resources tab for Library Research strategy guides to help with specific instructors ENGL012 Literary Analysis and Research Essays.
Where is Everything?
Library: 2nd Floor
- Circulation Counter: borrow library materials, including laptops
- Research Help Desk: get help with finding materials, research and citations. (Monday - Friday 9am- 4pm)
- Learning/Success Centre: get writing, english language, math, science and business help
- InfoCommons: Common work space at computer stations, but be mindful of those around you
- Computer lab (L203): silent space for work/study at computers when there is no library class
- Printers: on the far side of the glass room (print from library computers with a Pay-Per-Print voucher from circulation)
- IT Monitor: get help with printing and computers
- Reference collection: use these encyclopedias and dictionaries inside the library
Library: 3rd Floor
- Student meeting rooms: book these through myOkanagan for group work
- Circulating collection: books that you can borrow
- Media collection: DVDs that you can borrow
- Study carrels: individual silent study spaces
- All other seating on the third floor is for quiet study (quiet conversations allowed)
This site is maintained by the librarians of Okanagan College Library.
If you wish to comment on an individual page, please contact that page's author.
If you have a question or comment about Okanagan College Library's LibGuides site as a whole, please contact the site administrator.