Skip to Main Content
Using Talis Aspire as a Student
Information for students
- Creating a user profile is quick and easy and allows you to take advantage of more features that are not available to guest users. Login for the first time, select 'Create User Profile' and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Create lists to organize your research or assignment resources, there is no need to save items locally and you don't need to create accounts on different database platforms.
- Location of print items is easy to view
- All online list items include links that can be access from anywhere on any kind of device
- Create notes, reading intentions, and track your progress for any item on your lists.
- These are personal notes that are not viewed by lecturers or librarians. To make notes you must be logged in to the system, you must have created a profile before doing so. On the right-hand side of each item, there is a three dot menu. Click the menu to access the notes feature
- Students are advised not to make their profile public, there are no benefits. Staff are advised to make their profile public as it makes it easier to find lists associated with them.
- A student's guide to online resource lists
This site is maintained by the librarians of Okanagan College Library.
If you wish to comment on an individual page, please contact that page's author.
If you have a question or comment about Okanagan College Library's LibGuides site as a whole, please contact the site administrator.